1. B. H. U., Varanasi, U.P., Gold Medalist in Economics
2. Principal in M. P. Degree College in 1953
3. Professor of Economics in D. D. U. University, Gorakhpur
4. First Proctor of D. D. U. University, Gorakhpur
1. President of Zila Parshad Gorakhpur in 1962
2. M. L. A. Pipraich in 1969
3. Vice Chair Man U. P. F. C. 1973
4. Became President of Presidents in Zila Panchayat U. P. by defeating Mrs Kamla Bahugeena W/o Mr Hemwati Nandan
5. Founder member of Gorakhpur University, Maharana Pratap and approx. twenty educational institutions.
6. Employed nearly five thousand teachers in Gorakhpur District in different institutions at Primary, Secondary and University Level
‘Lives of great men all remind us We can make our lives sublime And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time’Our Principal Superior, Mrs. T. Pinto was the brain behind this institution. She was a great visionary, for, way back in 1984, when she started H. P. Children’s Academy with just a handful of children, she was confident it would be a phenomenal success. Her sincere efforts boosted by the faith our Director Dr. T. P. Shahi had in her, bore rich fruits. In no time, the school made its presence felt in the academic circle of the entire eastern belt.Ma’am Pinto’s distinct style of teaching has left an indelible imprint on the minds of the multitudes of Lives she touched. She was a perfectionist to the core and her quest for perfection is evident in the way she laid emphasis on the all round development and grooming of each child. Her emphasis on hand writing has become the hallmark of our school.